Breakthrough Plus Digibook
Breakthrough Plus is supported by a powerful online component – the Digibook.
This is accessed by a unique code in the back of the Student Book and Teacher’s Book. This allows you to create your own profile within the digibook platform.
Once activated, students and teachers will have access to the following:
- A digitized version of the Student Book with integrated audio and ‘hotspot’ links to the videos. This is ideal for presenting in class and taking full advantage of the fresh, colorful design.
- Over 120 interactive practice activities. There are activities per unit (of which two are listening) and tests. These are automatically graded.
- Scores are transferred automatically to a markbook, visible to the student and the teacher, which records and charts the student’s progress.
- There are extra videos (one per unit) which feature street interviews from New York. These are accompanied by comprehension worksheets.
- Teachers have a ‘Teachers only’ area with extra progress tests, further downloadable activity sheets, and the answer keys.
The digital version of the Student Book
Over 120 interactive exercises
Video interviews from New York
Breakthrough Plus Digibook info sheet
View a sample of the video content: